When an infection enters the man's prostate gland, an inflammatory process develops. Typically, it is diagnosed in people between the ages of 25 and 50. There are many reliable treatments for the disease, such as folk remedies for prostatitis. They help out when medications or prostate massage are contraindicated.
What is prostatitis
The ingress of pathogens into the prostate gland provokes the onset of the disease. Pathogenic microorganisms enter the gland from the bladder, rectum, urethra. Prostatitis is a serious inflammatory disease, acute or chronic. It appears for various reasons and is characterized by specific features:
- strong urge to go to the toilet "small";
- fatigue, lethargy, depression;
- burning sensation in the perineum, urethra - frequent symptoms of prostatitis;
- white floating threads may appear in the urine;
- accelerated ejaculation can occur, potency is significantly reduced;
- discomfort, pain in the lumbar region, scrotum, groin and lower abdomen can speak of the development of the disease;
- difficult urination in fragments.
How to cure prostatitis in men with herbal remedies
When the disease is at an early stage or has a mild form, then there is a real chance to cure it with natural "medicines".
How to cure prostatitis in men with folk remedies
Folk remedies have a general strengthening effect on a man's body. The inflammatory process is blocked, and the tissues of the organ are restored. As a result, the prostate begins to function normally. To cure prostatitis in men, folk remedies use honey, garlic, pumpkin seeds, hazel, parsley, chestnut tea, herbs, aspen bark and so on.
Treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies
There are many different ways to relieve a man of prostate inflammation. For example, in addition to conservative drug treatment, therapeutic natural options are used. Folk remedies for prostatitis and prostate adenoma can eliminate infection, relieve inflammation, and strengthen the genitourinary system. The doctor will help you choose the best remedy after taking tests, collecting information about the history of the disease. It is desirable to combine the treatment of prostatitis in men with folk remedies with exercise and a special diet.
The first option that helps fight inflammation of the prostate is chaga mushroom. This plant has long been used for such purposes, its effectiveness has been tested by many men. Chaga with prostatitis relieves inflammation well, has an anti-infective effect. To get rid of the disease, you can try a mushroom broth with the addition of hazelnut leaves. The treatment course is two weeks. Chaga recipe:
- Take a large spoonful of walnut leaves + a teaspoon of dried chaga.
- Pour the ingredients with water (400 ml), cook over low heat for five minutes.
- Cool the finished broth, strain.
- Take a natural medicine three times a day, a tablespoon half an hour before meals.
Another effective unconventional way to combat an infectious disease is banks for prostatitis. This procedure must be carried out by a specialist, because it is necessary to know exactly at which points to install the "equipment". Banks restore the work of male genital organs, enhance potency. As a rule, they are installed in the area of the outer edge of the sacrum.
The skin is wiped with alcohol, notches are made on top with a scarifier. The bank is fixed above the designations. Then it is removed, and the blood released under vacuum pressure is removed with sterilized cotton wool. Areas with notches are closed with a plaster. The treatment is carried out once every 14 days (the course is 4-5 procedures).
Shilajit is a versatile natural medicine that is often used for various ailments. The natural product is completely harmless, it actively suppresses infection in the prostate gland, removes inflammation and significantly improves the state of the human genitourinary system. Here are several options for how to apply the mummy for prostatitis:
- You can make oil candles. Soak cotton swabs thoroughly in a mixture of sea buckthorn oil and mummy (20/1). Use folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis only after a bowel movement. The suppository is inserted into the anus and held there until the urge to empty.
- Dissolve several mummy tablets in water (3 tbsp. L. ). The resulting medicine should be taken 25 grams three times a day one hour before eating.
Everyone knows, effective and affordable medicine - pumpkin seeds for prostatitis. This option is very effective and has a lot of positive reviews. These seeds contain a lot of zinc, which is important for the health of every man. For the prevention of prostate inflammation, it is recommended to consume 30 raw pumpkin seeds daily. Recipe:
- Pumpkin seeds (500 g) must be ground with a blender or meat grinder.
- Combine the resulting raw material with liquid honey (200 ml).
- Make small balls out of the mass, place in the refrigerator for an hour. There is a "medicine" for one thing twice a day before meals.
Fruit and vegetable juices
Treatment of the prostate gland is carried out with juices. Freshly prepared fruit and vegetable juices eliminate the inflammatory process, help reduce the aggressive effect of infection on the organ, and restore sexual function. It is recommended to use cucumber, carrot, asparagus, tomato, beetroot juices. The juice of parsley and spinach also helps well, from fruit - pomegranate, watermelon. These drinks can be consumed individually or mixed in cocktails. To get a healing effect, you should drink at least 500 ml of liquid per day.
Birch tar from prostatitis does an excellent job with infection. This natural product is an effective safe treatment for prostate inflammation. Here are some alternative therapy options:
- Tar water. Mix the main ingredient with water (1 in 8). Boil the medicine over low heat for five minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into a jar, close tightly and leave for two days. Remove the formed foam, pour the water into an airtight container. Natural medicine is drunk in 100 grams 20 minutes before meals. The course of therapy is 10 days, followed by a break of the same duration. Then another 10 days of admission and 20 days off. After completing the third course, you need to postpone the treatment for a year.
- Rectal mixture. The birch tar heats up a little, combines with three drops of propolis tincture. The medicine is injected into the anus using a pipette. Treatment lasts 1-2 months, the procedure is done once a day before bedtime.
A sure and safe method of fighting an infectious disease is an herb against prostatitis. It is better to use herbal preparations because they are more effective. The duration of treatment for prostatitis with herbs is a month, then a ten-day break. Tinctures and decoctions for prostatitis are taken three times a day for half a glass or in accordance with the instructions. Recipes:
- Field horsetail, hazel and birch leaves - 1 part each. Pour chopped grass (4 tablespoons) with a liter of water. Boil for 6 minutes, insist (it is recommended to leave for an hour). The medicine is ready.
- Kalanchoe is used to treat inflammation of the prostate gland using folk methods. Grind the leaves of the plant (glass), pour vodka (half a liter). The mixture must be left for 5 days. Take a teaspoon a day.
- Mix the same amount of leaves of bearberry, wintergreen, plantain, motherwort herb and celandine, juniper fruits. Steam two tablespoons of the preparation with boiling water (300 ml). Keep in a water bath for 15 minutes, then insist for another hour.
- Another recipe involves the use of aspen bark. Pour boiling water over the dried raw materials (100 grams) (1 liter). Simmer for 15 minutes, cool. Drink a decoction of the bark 30 minutes before a meal, a glass once a day.
- With an exacerbation of the inflammatory process, take a dry powder from wormwood (100 g). Eat a small pinch six times a day with warm water. There should be 2 hours between meals. Application - one week.
- Chop the parsley root. Steam a tablespoon of the product with boiling water (1 glass), wrap it in a warm cloth. Insist 10 hours. Consume 1 tablespoon five times a day. This popular method copes well with the symptoms of prostatitis.
Basic principles of treating prostatitis at home
In order for the therapeutic process to give the necessary results, it is worth adhering to the basic principles of treating prostatitis at home:
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
- It is recommended to adhere to a healthy lifestyle, change the usual diet to a correct, healthy diet, otherwise folk recipes for prostatitis will be ineffective.
- Do not overcool (you need to dress for the weather, do not sit on cold ground).
- To avoid inflammation or their recurrence, it is worth starting to harden, walk more often on the street, do gymnastics, go swimming.
- Doctors advise to exclude prolonged retention of urine, emptying should be timely. It is worth going to the toilet at least once every three hours.
- If a man is diagnosed with the disease and is being treated at home, perineal injuries should be avoided.
- When a representative of the stronger sex has sedentary work, you need to interrupt for five to ten minutes every couple of hours. It is worth warming up, walking.
- Constipation should not be tolerated, which can only aggravate an infectious disease and nullify the treatment.
- Stressful situations that can lead to complications should be avoided.
- Sex should be regular, complete. Sexual life is necessary to eliminate stagnant processes in the prostate. It is recommended to avoid too frequent intercourse, it is advisable to get a regular partner.
- Twice a year it is compulsory to be examined by a urologist.
- Before starting therapy at home, you should consult a doctor who can recommend an individual folk remedy.