Prostatitis is a very serious disease, often accompanied by various complications, which is much easier to prevent than to cure. According to doctors, it is possible to reduce the risk of developing an inflammatory lesion of the prostate gland if you adhere to a healthy lifestyle, give up any bad habits, eat right and do any kind of sports or gymnastics. What exercises for prostatitis should be performed in order to quickly defeat this insidious ailment and never get sick again?
Impact of physical activity on pathology
There are many reasons for the development of the disease, but most often it occurs due to stagnant processes in the pelvic area. Therapeutic gymnastics is aimed at eliminating them and normalizing the work of internal organs.
Some prostatitis exercise stimulates the body to release the following hormones:
- Testosterone - affects potency.
- Endorphins - reduce the manifestation of pain arising from external stimuli.
- Adrenaline - improves blood circulation.
Judging by the reviews, a set of exercises can significantly improve the work of internal organs, due to which the healing process with drug treatment of pathology is almost doubled. In addition, physiotherapy normalizes metabolic processes and prevents the development of stagnation in the prostate gland.
Therapeutic exercises for inflammation of the prostate in the early stages
Pathology can be chronic or acute. In the first case, clinical manifestations, as a rule, are absent, and in the second, pronounced symptoms are almost always observed. Exercises for prostatitis for men can significantly improve the patient's well-being. The most effective is the Kegel technique. It is based on forced stopping of urination. To do this, you need to try to strain and weaken the muscles of the anus, pubis and coccyx. Performing this procedure regularly will improve the reproductive system, increase erectile function and eliminate stagnant processes.
A set of measures for acute inflammation of the prostate
Today in medicine various exercises have been developed for severe prostatitis. The simplest is short distance race walking. During such walks, you will improve blood circulation in the internal organs of the pelvic region and your metabolism. But this is possible only if the man does not feel unwell.
Chinese qigong breathing exercises are also very effective. It is good because all organs are involved during the exercise. Draw in full lungs of air, hold your breath for ten seconds, then exhale sharply, drawing in your stomach as much as possible.
Chronic Prostate Inflammation Treatment
Let's take a closer look at this. Prevention of prostatitis in men (exercises can be performed while sitting, lying or standing) is very important, since in the stage of remission the pathology can recur periodically, and physical activity can minimize this.
- Stand on one leg and move the other forward and backward, trying to lift it as high as possible. The number of strokes can vary from 40 to 100 times.
- By bending to the sides, you can improve blood circulation to the internal organs of the small pelvis.
- Squats help with inflammation of the prostate gland. In this case, you need to try to spread your knees in different directions. In one approach, seven times will be enough.
Seated Prostatitis Exercise:
- Walking on the buttocks. Take a position on the floor so that your torso is at right angles to your legs. The spine should be straight. By exercising regularly, you can strengthen your groin muscles.
- Sit on the floor and spread the lower limbs to the sides, gradually increasing the angle between them. The load should be increased gradually so that the ligaments do not stretch.
Remedial gymnastics lying down:
- Lie on your stomach and try to lift your legs up as high as possible. Do the exercise three times in several sets.
- "Bridge". When a person stands on it, he uses the muscles of the lower back, pelvis and anus.
- Take a comfortable position on your back, lift your lower limbs up and cross them at an angle of 45-90 degrees. If at the same time you experience severe pain, then try the exercise on your stomach.
These prostate exercises for the prevention of prostatitis are among the best. At the same time, they are very versatile, since they can be performed even at home without specialized simulators or devices.
So how does it affect prostatitis treatment? Many experienced doctors practice exercises for prostatitis and adenoma, borrowed from Indian medicine. They allow you to increase potency, increase blood flow to the internal organs and improve the mental state of a person. In addition, some of them contribute to the normalization of the functioning of the cardiovascular system.
For example, the "Birch" pose improves blood circulation in the internal organs. It suggests that a person should raise the lower limbs when exhaling, after which they rise for a few seconds behind the head. In this case, it is very important to monitor the rhythm of breathing, trying to keep it even.
The Lotus Position is also good for dealing with prostate inflammation. However, the exercise is very difficult, so you cannot complete it yourself without the help of a profiled specialist. To avoid injury, you should first warm up the muscles by performing several squats. Next, take a sitting position and cross your legs so that your feet are between your thigh and calf. In this position, you must sit for at least five minutes.
Remedial gymnastics using sports equipment
What makes it special? Exercises for the prevention of prostatitis, which are performed with an ordinary ball, have proven themselves to be excellent. Anyone will do - for tennis, football and others. Using these available tools, you can independently perform a prostate massage, similar to that which is done in professional offices. Sit on the ball and roll it along your crotch. In order not to create strong pressure on the internal organ, you need to rest with both hands on the floor.
To combat stagnant processes, a sports equipment is clamped between the knees and applied as much pressure as possible on it. This exercise helps to strengthen the muscles in the inner thighs and buttocks.
If you have a fitball, then by making rotational movements of the pelvis on it, you can effectively treat inflammation of the prostate gland, which occurs in a chronic form. In this case, the legs should be bent at the knees at an angle of 90 degrees.
General tips and tricks
Prostatitis Exercise for Men can be done both at home and in the gym. It is very important that sports activities are comprehensive. At home, you can perform basic techniques, and simultaneously engage in swimming, walking and jogging for short distances. Also, experts recommend doing regular exercises in the morning to strengthen various muscle groups and overall health.
Physical activity at home
To speed up the healing process and restore the normal functioning of the prostate gland, you need to do special exercises against prostatitis every morning.
There are quite a few of them, but the following are considered the best:
- Stand straight and bring both legs together. Next, tighten the gluteal muscles for a few seconds, and relax them as you exhale. Repeat the procedure 10-15 times. If you feel warmth spreading in the lower abdominal region, then everything is done correctly.
- The starting position is the same as above, only this time the legs should be slightly apart. Squat, drawing air into the lungs, and return to the basic stance as you exhale. Feet should be firmly gripped with the floor. To increase the effectiveness of the exercise, strain your buttocks along the way. You need to perform squats 10-15 times.
- Lie on your stomach and cross your arms behind your head. Slowly raise your lower limbs, spreading them to the sides. It is important to keep your breathing even during exercise.
Prostate exercises to prevent inflammation should be started gradually, gradually increasing the load. Without prior preparation, excessive exercise will do more harm than good.
Going to the gym
Many people, especially fitness enthusiasts, prefer to exercise for prostatitis in a gym or specialist center. They are equipped with all the necessary equipment for effective physical activity. Working out on simulators, you can simultaneously work on all muscle groups or on individual areas.
Doctors recommend combining exercise on simulators with lunges, deadlifts, squats with sports equipment and step-lifts when treating prostatitis with physical therapy. When performing them, the legs should be shoulder-width apart, and the back should be kept in a perfectly level position. Next, take each leg alternately step forward with a squat so that the knee reaches the floor.
Additional methods of treating prostatitis
What else can have a positive effect on getting rid of the disease? For the treatment of the inflammatory process in the prostate gland, in addition to drug therapy, not only therapeutic exercises and massage are prescribed.
The following methods are also very often used to combat pathology:
- Yoga. It has already been discussed earlier. In this technique there is a huge number of exercises, during the performance of which there is a physical effect on the internal organs, due to which a healing effect is achieved.
- "Triangle". You need to take a standing position and spread your legs to the sides as far as possible. The arms are extended at shoulder level. Next, you should bend forward, keeping your back straight, and try to reach your feet with your fingers. In this case, the body weight is alternately transferred from one leg to the other.
- Kegel system. It is a set of physical exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles of the prostate and bladder.
These are just a few of the known treatments for prostate inflammation. You can learn more about them in consultation with a specialist.
Remedial gymnastics is perhaps the most effective method used to treat and prevent prostatitis. But to achieve the greatest effect, it is recommended to combine it with a healthy lifestyle, quality rest and proper nutrition. Only an integrated approach will allow you to forget about pathology forever.